APC Time to showcase telecoms time synchronisation solutions
Taking place in central London from 21st to 23rd May 2018, SCWS World promises to be the definitive meeting place for the wireless ecosystem looking to evolve LTE, densify the network and deploy the latest wireless technologies.
APC Time, and our technology partner Meinberg, will be at the event to showcase our latest products for precision time and frequency synchronisation within telecoms networks. These include:
- Intelligent modular grandmaster clocks
- Lantime M4000 telecoms synchronisation platform for 4G/5G and LTE networks
- The latest white rabbit sub-nanosecond switching and node technology from Seven Solutions
- PTP compliant switches from Oregano Systems
We have a range of products specifically for the long-term evolution (LTE) standard. Our technology follows the standard method of rack mounted GNSS synced primary reference clocks, installed within a secure rack mounted environment.
This ensures our products provide telecoms customers with:
- A high level of functionality in a single chassis
- Secure, modular, flexible and scalable solutions
- Products with market leading PTP capabilities, compatible with both SDI and IP infrastructure requirements
SCWS World will provide a packed programme of high level keynote speakers, panel discussions and an opportunity to meet with leading technology providers within the exhibition.