The new ALASTAR range of LED fittings from OMS, available in the UK from Minimise Energy Lighting Technologies, provides architects, lighting designers and interior designers with a suite of square, rectangular, triangular and circular lights with which to create outstanding feature designs.
These high impact fittings are ideal for clustering, creating a focal point in key spaces such as reception areas and leisure spaces. With 25 matt or structured RAL coloured surface finish options, ALASTAR fittings can be specified to match or contrast with the wider design.
AIRN T AT A GLANCE
- Mounting options: surface or rope suspended (1.5m)
- Power consumption options: 18-275W
- System efficacy (lm/W): 51-101
- Colour temperature options: 3,000K or 4,000K
- Material: extruded aluminium
- Standard housing finish: grey RAL 9006
- Surface finish options: 25 matt or structured RAL colours including shades of white, red, blue, yellow, green and grey
- Service lifetime: 50,000 hours/L80
- Ambient temperature: from -20 °C to +35 °C
- IP rating: 40
- CRI: 80+