Adeunis Temp LoRaWAN Datasheet - Rev. Oct 2017pdf
External Temperature Sensors
APC Smartwave external temperature sensor range is IP65 rated for external use in all weather conditions. The sensor element is encapsulated to prevent any damage from condensation or excess moisture.
ULTRA RF-Outdoor Ambient Temp-Radiation Tube-IP
- Secure IP Case suitable for outdoor use
Pulse Temperature Sensor
Measuring both internal and external temperatures.
Available technologies: M-BUS, LoRaWAN, Sigfox.
- Internal and external sensors
- Sending an average of values over a given period
- Local and remote configuration
- Consumption controlled for optimised autonomy
- Internal temperature range: -30 +70 (+/- 0,1) // external: -55 + 155 ° (+/- 0,1)
- Periodic or event-based modes
- Interchangeable battery
- Dimensions: 105 x 50 x 27 mm
- Housing: IP67 (IP68 on request)
- Integrated fixing system: Rail-DIN, tube, wall, collar
- Zone: sigfox: RCZ1 / LoRaWAN: EU863-870 / W-Mbus: 868
- Operating temperature range: -20 ° C / + 75 ° C
- Standards: Directive 2014/53 / EU (RED)
- Product error alert, configuration error, low battery
- Configurable life screen
Uses of product:
Alert – notify thresholds
Measure – measure temperatures, identify any temperature losses
Monitor – monitor the change in temperatures
Libelium Ambient Control Plug and Sense
Ambient control allows to you to create basic environment parameters monitoring using the temperature, humidity, atmospheric pressure and luminosity sensors. As well as this, movement and vibrations can be measured by the internal accelerometer.
- Atmospheric pressure
- Luminosity (LDR)
- Luminosity (luxes accuracy) for smart lighting