PCM-3117 Datasheet - Rev. Jan. 2014pdf
PC/104 I/O Modules
Advantech’s PC/104 I/O modules provide DIO and AD/DA converters and relay output modules in a PC/104 form-factor. The series includes various PC/104 add-on peripheral modules that feature a compact form-factor, low power consumption, ruggedised design, and PC/104, PCI-104, or PC/104-Plus extension module with extended temperature options. PC/104 products are ideal for limited-space installations and applications in harsh environments.
48-ch Digital I/O PC/104 Module
- 48 TTL digital I/O lines
- Output status read-back
- Channels simulate 8255 PPI mode 0
- Interrupt triggering, rising/falling edge
The PCM-3724 is a PC/104 standard DIO module which attaches to the piggyback connector on your CPU card or PC/104 CPU module. The PCM-3724’s two intel 8255 PPI compatiable chips provide 48 bits of parallel digital input/out.
8-ch relay and isolated digital input PC/104 module
- 8-ch relay actuators output
- Opto-isolated 8-ch digital input
- LED indicators to show activated relays
- Onboard relay driver circuits
- Onboard input signal conditioning circuits
The PCM-3725 is a 8-ch relay actuator and 8-ch isolated digital input module that attaches to the PC/104 connector on your CPU card or PC/104 module. It offer eight relay actuators and 8-bit isolated digital input channels.
32-ch Isolated Digital I/O PCI-104 Module
- Compact size with robust design
- High-voltage isolation on both input and output channels (2,500 VDC)
- High output driving capacity
- Interrupt handling capability
- Keep digital output values after system reset
With onboard 32-ch isolated digital I/O and support for high-voltage isolation (2,500 VDC) on each input/output channel, the PCM-3730I can resist noise interference and delivers reliable performance. Additionally, 32-ch isolation ensures accurate input/output data values while also allowing the system to simultaneously access more data.
IDE flash disk module/compact flash card
- IDE to CompactFlash Adaptor
- Three methods of power entry1. Standard 4-pin power input2. PC/104 connector 3. 2.5″ HDD power input
- Two methods of data input1. IDE 40-pin connector2. IDE 44-pin connector
The PCD-3835 is an IDE compatible Solid State Disk (SSD). The SSD uses a flash memory chip to store data. You can read and write to the solid-state disk just as you read and write to a hard disk drive. However, solid state disks are designed to be much more reliable in harsh industrial environments.
250 kS/s, 12-bit, 16-ch Multifunction PCI-104 Module
- 16-ch single-ended or 8-ch differential A/D input, switch selectable
- 12-bit A/D converter, up to 250 kHz sampling rate
- Programmable gain for each input channel
- Onboard ring buffer for analog input and output
PCM-3810I is Advantech’s first multifunction PCI-104 module and integrates digital I/O, analog I/O, and counter functions in one small module for various embedded system applications, eliminating costs and saving space.
APC Smartwave is a Premier Channel Partner for Advantech
As a Premier Channel Partner we are approved by Advantech to provide technical and commercial advice and sales of Advantech products to our customers.
Our Advantech specialists can help find the optimum product and configuration for your project. For technical guidance and product sales contact us on: