High Temperature Semiconductors
APC Hi-Rel offers a range of high temperature semiconductor solutions from leading manufacture CISSOID, delivering standard products and custom solutions for power management, power conversion and signal conditioning in extreme temperature and harsh environments.
Established in 2000, CISSOID’s high reliability products, available in the UK from APC, are guaranteed from -55°C to +225°C and commonly used outside that range, from cryogenic lows to upper extremes.
To discuss your exact requirements for high temperature semiconductors with our technical product specialist contact APC on 0330 124 4540.
Voltage references and regulators
- Linear voltage regulators
- Voltage references
Transistors and diodes
- Small-signal MOSFETs and diodes
- Medium-power MOSFETs and diodes
- Power SiC MOSFETs and diodes
- SiC MOSFETs and diode power modules
- PWM controllers
- Buck DC-DC converters
- Flyback DC-DC converters
- Medium voltage gate drivers
- High voltage isolated gate drivers
- For Si, SiC and GaN transistors
Analog-to-digital converters and comparators
- Analog-to-digital converters
- General purpose operational amplifier
- Precision operational amplifier
- Instrumentation amplifier
- Quad: AND, NAND, OR, NOR, XOR
- Hex Inverter
- Dual D flip-flop
- 12-bit asyncronous counter
Oscillators and timers
- Crystal clock generators
- 555 timer
APC Hi-Rel is a certified distributor of high reliability components to AS9120B. Across our group we operate a Quality Management System which is certified to ISO 9001:2015.
For more information about our range of high reliability components for aerospace, space, defence and industrial applications contact APC Hi-Rel on: