3D PLUS’s radiation tolerant LVDS line drivers and receivers, available from APC Hi-Rel, come with 4 or 8 LVDS channels in a single highly miniaturised package, enabling the maximum area and weight savings for the space applications boards’ designs.
They are available in a variety of temperature ranges and with a single power supply of 3.3V. The devices are offered with standard SOP footprint for high resistance SMT assembly and for withstanding harsh thermal and mechanical environments.
3D PLUS LVDS products are used for high speed point-to-point interface in a variety of high performance digital electronics in all the space applications fields including: sciences and deep space missions, earth observations, navigation, launchers and manned space vehicles.
LVDS Interfaces key features:
- Very high density – small footprint
- > 400 Mbps (200 MHz) switching rates
- 3.3V power supply
- Ultra low power dissipation
- Excellent differential skew and propagation delay
- Compatible with IEEE 1596.3 SCI and ANSI/TIA/EIA644 LVDS standard
- Suitable for SpaceWire data links
- Cold sparing for redundant system architectures
- TID > 100Krad(Si)
- SEL > 80Mev.cm²/mg
- SEU immune
- No pure tin content guarantee and minimum of 3% lead
- Space quality, large flight heritage and long life time electronics (technology proven for 15 to 18 year missions in Space)
|Function:Repeater||Description:Octal LVDS Repeater||Package:SOP48||Temp*:C, I, M||SCD#:3DFP-0715||:Request datasheet|
|Function:Drivers||Description:Octal CMOS differential line driver||Package:SOP34||Temp*:C, I, M||SCD#:3DFP-0372||:Request datasheet|
|Function:Drivers||Description:Quad CMOS differential line driver||Package:SOP16||Temp*:C, I, M||SCD#:3DFP-0617||:Request datasheet|
|Function:Receivers||Description:Octal CMOS differential line receiver||Package:SOP34||Temp*:C, I, M||SCD#:3DFP-0373||:Request datasheet|
|Function:Receivers||Description:Octal CMOS differential line receiver||Package:SOP16||Temp*:C, I, M||SCD#:3DFP-0618||:Request datasheet|
|Function:Drivers and Receivers||Description:Quad drivers and Quad receivers with individual enables||Package:SOP34||Temp*:C, I, M||SCD#:3DFP-0374||:Request datasheet|
|Function:Drivers and Receivers||Description:Space Qualified Dual drivers and Dual receivers with individual enables||Package:SOP18||Temp*:C, I, M||SCD#:3DFP-0619||:Request datasheet|