RF and Microwave Filters Brochurepdf
Available in the UK from APC RF & Microwave, API Technologies manufactures a wide range of lowpass filters with an assortment of topologies including lumped element, tubular and suspended substrate. Our engineers match the optimum topology to your requirements.
For more information about our range of lowpass filters contact APC RF & Microwave on 0330 124 4540 or email email@example.com
Rapid Filter Centers
- Available from APC, API offers rapid cell lumped element filters covering 1 MHz-3 GHz in lowpass designs with the following options: SMA connectors, surface mount or PC pin.
- Rapid filter solutions are ideal for moderate complexity, standard design options.
- Applications include harmonic rejection.
Wide Range of Topologies
- API’s lowpass filter expertise includes lumped element, tubular and suspended substrate designs.
- Utilising sophisticated software such as sonnet EM simulator and SolidWorks, creative layouts can be realised to optimise package size and electrical performance.
- Tubular filters offer extremely high ultimate rejection, low insertion loss and high power handling.
- In order to optimise performance in a given package size, API Technologies engineers can utilise multiple topologies in a single design.
- Its key manufacturing facilities also incorporate strategic disciplined processes including APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning) to ensure that a specific, structured sequence of operations are completed to prevent potential quality problems.