High Performance Broadband Mixerspdf
High Performance Broadband Mixers
Available in the UK from APC RF & Microwave, API Technologies’ hybrid mixer product line covers frequency ranges from 0.5 MHz to 26.5 GHz, in both double or triple balanced configurations. Available in many industry-standard surface mount, drop-in and connectorised housings, these mixers are ideal for high reliability applications.
For our full range of high performance broadband mixers contact APC RF & Microwave on 0330 124 4540 or email email@example.com
- Mixers use high-performance monolithic diodes for superior isolation and the lowest loss possible.
- Synthesised input and output matching networks maintain maximum response flatness across the performance band.
- To protect against corrosion and oxidation in extreme environments, hermetic sealing in Nitrogen is an option on select Kovar packages.
- API Technologies routinely laser welds its mixers for improved hermeticity and environmental integrity.
- Mixers use duroid construction for reliable performance against thermal dynamics and shock.
Attention to detail
- Strict attention to the IF quadrature yields superior image suppression.
- API Technologies keeps SSB noise low through the use of carefully selected diode bridge quads for low RD.
- Quarter wavelength stubs are used to provide diode ground paths and optimise return loss.
- Superior high image suppression is achieved by maintaining a true 90° phase split with minimal loss.