Voltage Controlled Oscillators (VCOs)
Available in the UK from APC RF & Microwave, API Technologies’ Voltage Controlled Oscillators (VCOs) are high quality frequency generation devices designed to serve both commercial and military requirements. Using high performance varactor diodes and optimising circuit design techniques, API Technologies achieves superior high selectivity performance.
For our full range of voltage controlled oscillators contact APC RF & Microwave on 0330 124 4540 or email email@example.com
- Gold substrate film yields lower loss and enhances phase noise performance.
Low Junction Temperatures
- Ceramic and metal construction provides low junction temperatures, higher MTBF, and wider temperature operating range.
Added Temperature Stability
- For an added level of temperature stability, API add thermistors on all VCO designs.
High Output Power
- API use bipolar transistors to achieve low phase noise and high output power.
- Screening to MIL-STD-883B is available.
- API integrate a unique low pass filter for superior harmonic performance.