Keysight Multimeters (DMMs)
Benchtop, Handheld, Modular and Specialty Keysight Digital Multimeters.
Whether you need high signal integrity, a portable form factor, or an affordable oscilloscope, APC has got you covered. With our broad range of Keysight Oscilloscopes, you are sure to find the right scope no matter where you are in the development cycle. APC Technology Group is a leading UK Keysight Premium Plus Partner. As a long-standing authorised Keysight distributor, APC provides a range of higher specification Keysight test equipment not available from other UK distributors. APC also offer exclusive discounts and supported pricing, with technical expertise and product support from our team of in-house engineers and test equipment experts.
Award-winning manufacturers and pioneers in their field, Keysight Technologies are among the world’s leading technology companies. Our premium partnership with Keysight allows customers to access a broad product range for all Keysight industrial applications and new technologies.
6.5 - 7.5 Digit Basic Truevolt Multimeter
- Histogram, bar, and trend charts on colour graphical display ease monitoring and speed up statistical analysis.
- Auto-calibration feature maintains measurement accuracy throughout the day, delivering products your customers can trust.
- Your instrument includes a BenchVue software license (BV0001B).
- Digitizing and advanced triggering are included for 34465A and 34470A.
4.5 - 6.5 Digit Multimeters
- Complete tasks in harsh environments with dust and water resistance (IP67 -certified), durability to withstand drops up to 10 feet, and 800-hour battery life
- Simplify analysis, accelerate glitch detection, probe hard-to-reach points, and enjoy data logging via Bluetooth® with this versatile DMM
- Monitor differential temperature points, detect the presence of harmonics in AC supply (motors, generators, transformers)
USB Modular Multimeter
- Waste no time with fast measurements up to 100 readings/s and high-speed USB 2.0 plug-and-play simplicity (USBTMC-USB488 standard)
- Flexibly operate the DMM as standalone or modular (with the U2781A chassis)
- USB DMM with compact form means no need for bulky transit cases
- Wide voltage and current measurement ranges
EDU Benchtop Digital Multimeter
- PathWave BenchVue DMM software for remote control and data logging
- 5,000 point logging memory for prolong data logging and analysis
- Ability to measure up to 11 types of input signals
- PathWave BenchVue software or USB flash drive support to copy/load configuration for repeated test setup
- Signature 7-inch dual-measurement color display
Keysight Product and Service Deals
Buy One. Get Two. N99xxA range
Ends 31st July 2023
InfiniiVision Software Bundle
Ends 30th April 2023
InfiniiVision Oscilloscope Bundle
Up to 20% off CXA and CXG Bundle
15% Educational Discount
Can't Find The Model You're Looking For?
As Keysight Authorised Premium Plus Partners, we offer an extensive range of Keysight's high-specification products. Explore our full inventory of Keysight Oscilloscopes, or ask one of our test and measurement experts for sales advice and technical support.
Whether you require an oscilloscope with 2 or 4 channels, with bandwidths from 50 MHz to ultra high-performance 8 GHz or with a varying amount of digital channels, APC can take care of your needs with Keysight's Mixed Signal Oscilloscope (MSO) range.
Ask About Our Premium Plus Partner Prices