Co-Tron Components, a division of APC Technology Group, is a long-standing distributor and stockist for Hummel. Specialising in circular connectors, cable glands and cable protection systems, Hummel has its own development division and an extensive range of products. Through Co-Tron, customers are able to request customised solutions and adaptations quickly and flexibly.
Hummel offers a huge portfolio of cable glands for industrial applications. High-quality materials and innovative technology guarantee a quality that meets the highest demands. Hummel's cable glands are available as follows:
- Common sizes - M16, M20, M25, M32, M40, M50, M63 and other sizes
- Metal (brass/stainless steel) and plastic (polyamide)
- RoHS and REACH / SVHC compliant
- Free from conflict materials
- Halogen and phosphorus-free
- Fire protection class V0 according to UL 94
- Outdoor resistant polyamide according to UL 746C f1 (HSK-K black)
- Protection class IP66, IP68 up to 10 bar and IP69K according to DIN EN 60529
- Vibration protection of the union nut
- Quick mounting and optimum shield connection (EMC version)
Cable glands are also available for special applications - such as for use in transport/rail projects, extreme temperature environments and acid-resistant fittings for the chemical/process industry. Hummel's Ex cable gland range is designed to offer explosion-proof protection, meeting approvals according to ATEX and IECEx standards.
Hummel's circular connectors are used in many industrial applications and are available in sizes M8 through to M40. Whether power or signal connectors, Industrial Ethernet or customer-specific special applications - Hummel offers the right solution for every requirement. Quick-release fastener variants, angle, coupling and appliance plugs for the most varied installation situations round off the respective product families; they are also available as INOX versions.
Hummel's hybrid connectors combine various electrical functions in one unit. They transmit power, signals (analogue) and data/Ethernet (digital). This gives end-users to reduce multiple cables/connectors to just a single unit - ideal for space-limited installations. One cable technology also reduces cost, weight and assembly times.