Triad RF Systems was founded by three partners with over 65 years of accumulated knowledge of what is required to design, manufacture, and service RF/Microwave amplifiers and integrated radio systems. Triad RF not only know the rules for making the highest quality, state-of-the-art RF/microwave subsystems and circuits, they also have a track record of creating products that push the limits and stay ahead of ever-demanding challenges when it comes to size, features, efficiency, and linearity. Their engineering expertise is rooted in achieving the perfect balance between solving issues of transmission distance, data rate, linearity, and signal purity.
- They manufacture models that operate in bands from 20MHz to 8GHz.
- The transmit section (TX) typically produces 12/25 watts of RF power for BPSK, 9/12 watts of QPSK, 8 watts of 16 QAM and 5 watts of 64 QAM.
- The receive section (RX) features a low noise LNA with 11dB of gain and a noise figure typically less than 2.5dB.
- For half-duplex transceivers, we typically switch between TX and RX in 1µsec.
They use whichever FET technology (GaN, GaAs, and LDMOS) best fits the application to produce the highest linearity while consuming the least amount of DC power so as not to threaten mission life.
Triad RF Systems make most models in DUAL and QUAD configurations that work with multi-in multi-out (MIMO) radios made by manufacturers such as Silvus, Persistent, Freewave, Microhard and MikroTik. Many of these radios are used in infrastructure-less networks of mobile devices (MANET) and our amplifiers have been shown to increase the usable distance by up 10X.
- Bi-directional amplifiers for high-performance data and communications links.
- Standard products from 20MHz to 8GHz.
- Tx RF power of 12/25W for BPSK, 9/12W of QPSK, 8W of 16 QAM & 5W of 64 QAM.
- Rx LNA has 11dB of gain and NF less than 2.5dB typ.
- GaN, GaAs & LDMOS Technologies as Applicable.
- Platforms include UAVs, UAGs & Drones.
- Dual & Quad Configurations for MIMO Applications.