Advantech SOM-5871 with AMD Ryzen provides new high-performance computing and graphics module solution.
Available from APC Embedded, Advantech’s new quad display solution, SOM-4871 is equipped the latest and first 14nm AMD Ryzen Embedded V100 processor.
Offering an ideal balance of superior performance and low power consumption, the AMD Ryzen Embedded V100 processor (12-54W TDP) is outfitted with up to four cores and eight threads. Using up to 32GB of dual channel DDR4 3200 MT/s memory, Advantech’s SOM-5871 is designed for high graphic performance.
Compatible to uses with demanding applications such as industrial control, digital signage, arcade/casino gaming, thin clients, automation, communications infrastructure fields.
The SOM-5871 has been design around the CPU with extra mounting holes for stronger boards structures – ensuring the board from bending and improving thermal throughput to fulfil higher CPU TDP requirements.
- PICMG COM.0 R3.0 Type 6 pin-out basic module
- AMD Ryzen Tm Embedded V100 processor with AMD Radeon™ Vega graphics
- Dual channel DDR4, max 32GB (Supports both ECC & non-ECC)
- Supports Quad independent symmetrical displays
- Supports up to 4 X 4K displays
- Multiple I/O Interfaces – 2 x SATA, 3 x USB3.0, 8 x USB2.0, 2 x COM, TPM 2.0, CAN Bus (Optional)
- Supports iManger, WISE-PaaS/RMM and Embedded Software APIs
Customisable to Your Exact Specifications:
As a Premier Channel Partner for Advantech Embeddded products, APC Embedded is able to offer additional technical expertise to help you customise the product to your exact specifications.