Leading embedded computing specialist, Advantech, adds the DS-082 to its range of ultra-slim advanced digital signage players, featuring AMD Ryzen processors.
Measuring at 19mm thick, the DS-082 is the world’s slimmest digital signage player powered by AMD Ryzen V1000/R1000 series processors. This thin-and powerful signage player is equipped with four HDMI display ports which are capable of outputting up to 4K resolutions. The DS-082 delivers a premium visual experience when graphics performance really matters. With the DS-082 designed to the smallest possible physical form factor, the optimised performance will see this model out-performing with the likes of similar digital signage players powered by Intel i5 and i7 processors.
Windows 10 OS and Linux are both supported and Advantech’s own web-based content management software, WISE-PaaS/SignageCMS, is also included.
DS-082 AMD Ryzen V1000/R1000 ultra-slim digital signage player
- Power by AMD Ryzen V1000/R1000 processors
- Powerful graphics engine, provided by AMD Radeon HD graphics
- 19mm-thin chassis ideal for space-limited installation
- 3/4 HDMI display output, resolution up to 4K (3840 x 2160)
- Cable-less design for easy maintenance
- Supports WISE-PaaS/RMM and embedded software APIs
- Supports WebAccess/SignageCMS for intuitive signage content managing, remote monitoring and control
The DS-082 is an ideal choice for signage applications where performance is demanded, delivering an immersive graphics experience for retail signage, digital kiosks and e-menus. The DS-082 system can be configured to meet a variety of requirements:
- The choice between fanless/active cooling
- Thermal Design Power from 15W – 45W
- Number of supported HDMI displays