APC Time’ partners take part in unique IP broadcast case study event
On 26th March, APC Time will be supporting our technology partners Meinberg and Arista as they share their experiences of creating the world’s first complete broadcast ST2110 installation at NEP Australia.
This unique, day-long case study event has been organised by The Broadcast Bridge, the UK’s leading B2B IT and broadcast tech publication. Taking place at the BAFTA head office in St James, London on 26th March the event costs just £60 and will provide network architects and broadcast engineers with an in-depth real-work example of how to design and build a world-class, multi-vendor ST2110 IP facility.
The Broadcast Bridge has brought together trail blazers from NEP, Lawo, Arista, Meinberg and Sony, who all played critical roles in making NEP Australia’s Andrews Hub work and will talk about their technology contribution.
Many looking to use ST2110 for the first time must completely rethink the way they work. Dynamic asynchronous IP networks are replacing the static SDI infrastructures of the past. And PTP is delivering high precision timing to replace outdated sync and frame pulses.
This exclusive one-day seminar is the event of the year for anybody looking to transition to IP or for those needing to deliver cutting edge products and services for the ST2110 infrastructures of the future.
- Tony Orme (The Broadcast Bridge) – Presenter and Moderator
- Running IP in daily operation – Paul Harding (NEP)
- Choosing the Right Equipment – Phil Myers (Lawo)
- Designing Media Networks for Live Production & Playout – Gerard Phillips (Arista)
- PTP and Timing – Daniel Boldt (Meinberg)
- System Architecture, How IP is Enabling Better Workflows – Norbert Paquet (Sony)
Breakfast, lunch and refreshments will be served.