APC Time to exhibit at the UK’s largest broadcast event
From power companies to broadcasters, telecoms to financial traders, organisations are increasingly relying on high precision time synchronisation within their systems to ensure that virtualised resources and distributed systems provide flawless performance.
Within the broadcast environment, APC Time is the UK’s leading provider of synchronisation, distribution and transfer of timing for critical networks in a PTP enabled IP broadcast environment.
This February APC Time, and our technology partner Meinberg, will be exhibiting at BVE the UK’s largest broadcast, production and media tech event.
This three day event at Excel London from 26th – 28th Feb attracts more than 12,000 visitors seeking the latest technology for the UK broadcast, production and media tech industry.
APC Time and Meinberg will be showcasing our PTP compliant clocks and switches within a SMPTE 2110 IP Broadcast environment:
- Meinberg M1000, M3000 and the new MicroSync Grand Master time synchronisation solutions
Other solutions available from APC Time include:
- PTP compliant switches and network interface cards from Oregano Systems
- Arista 7150S low latency and high-performance 10GbE/ 40GbE PTP switch
- Pendulum GNSS simulation systems and frequency analysers
- GPS Source GNSS signal distribution solutions
- Calnex PTP network test and measurements solutions