Debuggin LIN, CAN, CAN FD, SENT and FlexRay Serial Buspdf
Keysight’s oscilloscope for automotive engineers is a cost effective product, packed with functionality
The InfiniiVision DSOX1204A/G X-Series scope, available from APC’s sister company Aspen Test, is one of Keysight’s wide range of automotive focussed oscilloscopes. Packed with functions ideal for automotive serial triggering and analysis (CAN, LIN) it provides a professional level of capabilities at an affordable price point.
The available options allow you to trigger on either standard or extended CAN message IDs, including the message ID of a remote transfer request frame. It supports triggering on a data frame and allows you to specify message IDs, data and data length for filtering messages of interest. Triggering on active error frames is also supported.
In addition, it supports triggering on LIN frame IDs and data, and it includes color-coded parity and check sums errors. You can easily isolate serial packets to find sources of errors due to hardware or software related problems. This measurement application option works with the InfiniiVision DSOX1204A and DSOX1204G models.
- 50 MHz to 200 MHz, with 2 or 4 analogue channels
- See more signal detail with 50,000 wfms/sec update rate
- Make professional measurements, including mask, math, FFT, analogue bus, and protocol triggering/decode
Key Automotive Specifications
- The fastest throughput oscilloscope solution in its class for triggering on and analysing CAN/LIN serial buses using hardware-based architecture
- CAN eye-diagram mask testing (standard)
- On-screen serial decode time-correlated with the serial data waveform