GW Instek introduces the new MDO-2000A-series oscilloscope with upgraded bandwidth
Available from APC Test, GW Instek has launched a new MDO-2000A series – an updated version of the MDO-2000E with a bandwidth range is upgraded to 300MHz. The full bandwidth ranges now include: 300MHz, 200MHz and 100MHz.
The sampling rate has been upgraded to max. 2GSa/s and the memory depth has also been upgraded to 20M/CH. Hence, the three major specifications of MDO oscilloscopes have been improved.
The new models of the series feature 2 channels MDO-2000A and MDO-2000AG. The entire series offers the functions of the oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer.
On top of that, MDO-2000AG features a dual-channel 25MHz arbitrary waveform generator.
Compared with GDS-2000E/MDO-2000E, MDO-2000A has a higher sampling rate of 2GSa/s, 20M/CH memory depth, and bandwidth up to 300MHz.
MDO-2000A will replace 100MHz, 200MHz dual channel GDS-2000E and GDS-2000A, and MDO-2000AG will replace 100MHz, 200MHz dual channel MDO-2000EG.
- 300/200/100MHz bandwidth selections; 2 channels
- Real time sample rate: 2GSa/s Max. (1GSa/s per channel)
- Per channel 20M memory depth and VPO waveform display technology
- Waveform update rate up to 120,000 wfms/s
- Maximum 1M FFT provides higher frequency domain resolution measurements
- High pass and low pass filter functions
- 29,000 segmented memories and waveform search functions
- I2C/UART/CAN/LIN serial bus trigger and decoding function
- Data log function is able to track signal changes up to 1,000 hours
- 8” WVGA TFT LCD display
- Network storage function
- Mask test function