ITECH release IT-M7700 high-performance programmable AC power supply in a half 1U size
Available from APC Test, ITECH has released its latest product in its IT-M series – the IT-M7700 programmable AC power supply.
ITECH newly-launched IT-M7700 high performance programmable AC power supply combines intelligence and flexibility, overcoming the shortfalls of traditional AC power sources and reducing the size to only 1⁄2 1U to maximise space utilisation.
Its built-in power meter and arbitrary waveform generator make it convenient to simulate various arbitrary waveform outputs. The IT-M7700 is has programmable AC and DC power supplies and can be used in a wide range of applications including: power energy products, home appliances, industrial electronics, avionics, military and IEC standards testing.
IT-7700 is part of the breakthrough M-series of power supplies, bringing more user-friendly equipment to engineers.
- 1⁄2 1U compact design increased space utilisation
- AC, DC, AC + DC output modes, DC voltage offset simulation in AC + DC mode
- Built-in AC power meter with powerful functions
- Built-in abundant waveform database, including 30 harmonic distortion waveforms
- List mode, simulate civil AC working condition, realise instantaneous power interruption simulation function
- Arbitrary waveform output function, user can customise waveforms
- Harmonic analysis function
- Harmonic simulation function
- Surge/trap function
- Front and rear edge dimmer phase dimming function
- Settable output waveform start/stop phase angle
- Higher voltage available by two units in series connection
- Three-phase output available by three units Y-type external connections
- Optional interfaces include RS232, CAN, LAN, GPIB,
- USB_TMC,USB_VCP, external analog, IO
- Flexible and cost-effective
- With professional software, set up programs comply with multinational security regulations and test conditions, to complete military, civil aviation electronics and IEC related standards testing