Meinberg’s new management and NTP processor module enhances IMS time servers by five times the performance.
The brand-new CPU module C15G2 offers enhanced performance capabilities and is equipped with a strong 2 core, 1,33 GHz Intel® Atom™ processor which allows it to offer the improved performance over the existing single-core CPU C05F1.
IMS-CPU module C15G2 key features
- Much faster compared to its preceding CPU C05F1 module
- Offers eight times more RAM
- Five times the processing power
- Runs Meinberg’s new LTOS V7 firmware
- 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet interface with RJ45 connection
- Additional 1000Base-T interface with SFP connection
- Synchronization of NTP and SNTP compatible clients
- Web-based status and configuration interface
- Up to 25,000 NTP requests/second
Existing users of Meinberg’s Intelligent Modular Systems can easily upgrade by replacing the installed CPU module with the new C15G2 model, demonstrating the IMS future-proofing by allowing users to scale up performance, connectivity and functionality with an easy to install hardware upgrade.
For users in the UK and Ireland, the new CPU module can be ordered through APC Time with new IMS systems or purchased individually as an upgrade for existing systems.
For detailed information and specifications, visit the product page here: IMS network modules >