Q-Tech launches the ultra-miniature QTCH oscillator series for high temperature applications
Available from APC Hi-Rel and tailored for specific oil industry applications, Q-Tech’s QTCH series of oscillators are offered in SMT packages as small as 2.5×3.2 mm.
The ultra-miniature QTCH series is able to function within a wide operating temperature range of -55°C to 200°C. The series comprises of low profile, surface-mount package sizes, making them ideal for down-hole drilling as well as a host of other high-temperature, high shock/vibration applications.
- Surface-mount (SMD) crystal oscillators
- Supporting frequencies between 1MHz and 48MHz
- Capable of operating over a wide supply voltage range from 1.8Vdc to 5.0Vdc
- Exhibit very low power consumption of <3mA
- Offered in three low-profile ceramic packages – 2.5×3.2mm, 3.2×5.0mm and 5.0×7.0mm
- Hermetically sealed with gold plated contacts or hot solder dipped
Scott Sentz, Director of Sales and Marketing at Q-Tech
The QTCH series answers the demand for superior performance in extreme high-temperature applications. Just as with our low-earth orbit and other military/aerospace crystals, the QTCH Series goes to places where failure isn’t an option.