Finding reliable and cost-effective solutions for industrial applications remains an important factor for system builders and design engineers.
Available from APC Embedded, Advantech’s range of high grade industrial memory offers security and quality at very competitive prices.
As the world’s largest industrial PC manufacturer with 32% market share, Advantech has been well-positioned to develop their range of tier 1 industrial and semi industrial grade memory and storage options. With a wide portfolio of SLC, MLC, UMLC drives up to 8TB in size, customers have the ability to choose from a wide range of drive types with different temperature ranges and form factors to suit the demands for a variety of applications. Advantech also has one of the widest and most competitive ranges of 3D Nand options to meet specific project needs.
Why industrial memory makes a difference
- All drives offer a wide operating temperature, with conformal coatings available upon request
- Customers have the ability to include custom firmware tuning to suit requirements
- Designed for long lifecycles, with failure rates of less than 0.1% (all tested at factory level)
- API support for vertical applications
- Comprehensive security with data & power failure protection
- SQFlash can be customised for specific applications and vertical markets, such as transport, military and medical
Smart management by SQFlash manager
Advantech’s SQFlash range is enhanced by free software utilities with an intuitive user interface to manage the health of all SQFlash products. Monitor SSDs in real-time and get an endurance estimation for the expected lifetime of the drive. The software also enables customers to securely manage and encrypt drives using the TCG-OPAL compliant self-drive encryption (SED) and Quick Erase feature.
Designed for industrial applications
The SQFlash range has been designed for different temperature ranges and form factors, fulfilling demands for a variety of applications. It’s the sensible memory and storage choice for the transportation, automation, aerospace, defence, data center and gaming industries.