Farran Technology has over 35 years’ experience in the mmWave business, starting out as an off-shoot of the Microwave / Microelectronics department (now better known as the Tyndall Institute) of University College Cork in 1979. The ideals and motivation that drove the company back then, are just as strong today: commitment to excellence, customer focussed, quality driven and a passion for innovation through mmWave technology. These are the qualities that have kept Farran Technology at the forefront of the mmWave industry to date and what will ensure their position there into the future
- Low cost mmWave VNA solutions (50-75GHz, 60-90GHz & 75-110GHz).
- Frequency extension products (40-500GHz).
- Frequency extension controller modules.
- Frequency extender calibration Kits (40-500GHz).
- Noise sources (40-170GHz).
- Radar front ends.
- Imaging front ends.
- Mixers (18-500GHz).
- Amplifiers (40-110GHz).
- Frequency multipliers (20-325GHz).