Signal Sources / Oscillators
We supply fixed and variable frequency RF and microwave signal sources from 500MHz to 100GHz utilising DRO, PCRO, YIG, rubidium and crystal-based technologies. Phase-locked, free-running sources plus direct and indirect synthesisers.
Phased Locked Oscillators
- The three main designs of phase-locked oscillators are: crystal (5 to 200MHz), ceramic resonator (300MHz to 3GHz) and Dielectric Resonator (3 to 50GHz).
- Models are available with internal, low phase noise reference oscillators or for use with an external frequency reference. We stock a wide range of PDROs for quick delivery.
- Phase locked loop oscillators in SMD packages from 30MHz to 6GHz. Available in Integer N and Fractional N designs.
- Frequency synthesisers in bands covering the frequency range of 50MHz to 50GHz A variety of designs are available for all types of applications, including high data rate, point to point, point to multi-point digital radios, telecommunications, cellular radio, satellite communications and instrumentation/test systems.
- Direct synthesisers offer the very best in ultra-fast switching and ultra-low phase noise performance ideal for EW simulation and radar/antenna ATE. Frequencies range from 0.01 to 40GHz in 1Hz steps.
- For less demanding test applications our YIG based signal sources provide a low-cost alternative to wideband signal generators. With frequency ranges from 1GHz to 50GHz and full control via your PC these systems are designed specifically to meet your requirements.