SOM-4466 Datasheet - Rev. Jan. 2016pdf
ETX / XTX CPU modules are 114mm x 95mm basic form-factor and support Intel Core i, Intel 4th generation and Intel Atom processors, providing a scalable solution that meets advanced CPU application development needs and reduces time-to-market. The ETX / XTX CPU module has great I/O capacity and meets both ISA and PCI needs, while supporting the computer on module concept for plug-in CPU modules.
Advantech’s ETX / XTX CPU module gives application engineers powerful CPU platform choices whilst streamlining the product development process.
AMD G-Series Processor T16R ETX CPU Module
- AMD G-Series Processor + FCH A55E
- Supports DX11, OGL3.2, and H.264/AVC, VC-1 HW Acceleration
- Supports DDR3-1066 up to 4GB
- Supports PCI, ISA, SMBus, I2C
- Supports 10/100 LAN, SATA, mSATA Socket, IDE, USB 2.0
AMD Geode LX800 Process with CS5536, ETX CPU Module
- Embedded AMD Geode LX800 CPU+ AMD CS5536 Chipset
- AMD LX800 Integrated 2D engine supports 24-bit LVDS or 18-bit TTL
- Supports one DDR-400 memory SODIMM socket up to 1GB
- Supports up to four PCI Master, one ISA, two IDE, two SATA, four USB 2.0, 1 10/100 Ethernet, two COM, one LPT/FDD, onboard Type II CF socket, Line-in/out, MIC
- Supports SUSI Access and embedded software APIs
APC is a Premier Channel Partner for Advantech
As a Premier Channel Partner we are approved by Advantech to provide technical and commercial advice and sales of Advantech products to our customers.
Our Advantech specialists can help find the optimum product and configuration for your project. For technical guidance and product sales contact us on: