EWM-G109H Datasheet - Rev. Apr. 2017pdf
Advantech provides diverse GPS modules types including A-GPS, GLOSNASS and Galileo for various applications. Advantech wireless module solutions combine versatile embedded modules with ready-to-use software as a total package for embedded vertical applications. With Advantech GPS modules, system integrators and industrial PC vendors not only have various options such as A-GPS, GLOSNASS and Galileo, but can also easily implement extra wireless functions into their own system or board-level applications, providing easy integration and faster time to market.
Multi-GNSS (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS and SBAS) module, half-size mini PCIe card
- 72-Ch u-blox NEO-M8N engine (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS and SBAS)
- < 2 second TTFF for Hot and Aided Starts, Open sky code start 26 second
- Accuracy SBAS 2.0 m
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +85°C
Embedded GPS/ GNSS module half-size mini PCIe card
- 56-Ch u-blox NEO-7 engine (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS and SBAS), SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS
- < 1 second TTFF for Hot and Aided Starts, Open sky code start 29 second.
- Accuracy 2.5 m CEP
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 85°C
Work with an Advantech Premier Channel Partner
APC is approved by Advantech to provide technical and commercial advice and sales to our customers. Our specialist embedded team will help you find the optimum product and configuration for your project.