USM-110W Datasheet Rev. May 19pdf
Medical-grade medical PC series
The USM series from Advantech features compact and IPX1 water-resistant systems for space-conscious hospital applications. The PCs in this range offer cost-effective, scalable solutions for edge-to-hospital information system (HIS) and Internet of things (IoT) applications.
Contact our UK technical sales team on 0330 313 3220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to for help or advice on your project requirements.
The USM-110W is an ITE-certified edge solution-ready platform (SRP) aimed at diverse clinical applications. Powered by an ARM Cortex A17 quad-core processor with over 5 years longevity support, this PC features dual HDMI interface and supports up to 4K resolution. This is ideal for video recording and analysis.
- Built-in Arm Cortex A17 quad-core processor (1.6 GHz)
- 2 GB onboard memory
- 16GB eMMC onboard expandable MicroSD (TF) storage
- Dual HDMI outputs (1 x supports 4K resolution and 1 x supports 1080P resolution)
- Ultra-compact design for easy installation in confined spaces
- Supports various mount options including VESA, wall, pole, Magnet, and DIN-rail mounting
- Can be integrated with optional Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and 4G LTE modules
- Equipped with WISE-Paas/SignageCMS software, which supports multi-screen displays
- Supports Android 6.0
The USM-500 is a professional mini tower/standalone medical computer with an Intel 8th generation Intel® Core™ i7i5/i3 processor. With 10 years longevity support, this medical PC features 4 x PCIe slots for integrating graphics and data capture cards, enabling video recording and analysis.
- Stylish and user-friendly design for hospital environments
- Runs on Intel 8th generation processor for high performance and reliability
- Rich expansion for multi-purpose application
- A reliable platform for 24×7 operation and medical use