AIM-55 Datasheet Rev. May2020pdf
Purpose built healthcare tablets
The AIM series from Advantech is a range of medical-grade tablet PCs that feature a stylish appearance and advanced computing technologies to provide a superior device for mobile computing in healthcare environments.
Featuring built-in Wi-Fi, NFC, 3G/4G LTE, the AIM series tablets support dual Windows and Android platforms, enabling high-speed data transmissions. Available as an 8 or 10-inch device, Advantech’s medical tablet PCs can integrate with a wide variety of peripherals and optional add on modules, including;
- Barcode scanners
- Smartcard readers
- RFID/NFC readers
- VESA docking stations and stands
- Multi tablet charging stations
- Hand/shoulder straps
This makes Advantech’s medical tablets an ideal choice for many clinical and hospital administrative tasks, such as streamlining medication administration and documentation, which in turn can help reduce errors and increase drug regimen adherence.
Contact our UK technical sales team on 0330 313 3220 or email email@example.com to for help or advice on your project requirements.
- Certificated with latest medical standard: IEC60601-1
- Device support Windows 10 IoT Enterprise & Android 6.0 dual OS
- Comprehensive communication technologies including 3G/4G, WLAN, BT, NFC, GPS and HDMI output
- IP65 water and dust protection/ 4ft drop compliant
- Supports glove mode and stylus with palm detection to expand the usability
- Gorilla Glass 3 provides anti-glare, anti-fingerprint and anti-scratch
- Intel Atom™ processor with Windows 10 IoT & Android 6.0 operating systems
- 10.1″ WUXGA full HD display with scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and multi-touch PCAP control
- WLAN, BT, NFC & 4G LTE technologies for seamless communication
- Additional modules and accessories can be customised according to application requirements