Barrier Strip Filtered Terminal Blocks Datasheetpdf
Our range of Filtered Connectors and interconnects are unrivalled. From our off the shelf low cost and low profile filter plates for board to board connections to our fully filtered and custom specific range of D-Subs and Circular connectors. APC Hi-Rel have the solution to your connector and filtering requirements in a single solution from leading manufacturer API Technologies.
For technical sales contact APC Hi-Rel on 0330 313 3220 or email [email protected]
Filtered terminal blocks offers offer the advantage of EMI/RFI filtering within the terminal block which provides excellent attenuation without the need for PCB filters saving valuable board space.
Barrier Strip Filtered Terminal Blocks
The barrier strip filtered terminal block is designed provide EMI/RFI filtering of AC and DC power lines and control lines. These filtered terminal blocks are available in various sizes with terminal for soldering or spade lugs.
- UL recognized and CSA approved for DC voltages
- E133076, UL 1059
- LR92537, CSA STD 22.2 N°158-1987 and ECN584B
- Filter element provides high insertion loss for EMI/RFI filtering of AC and DC power and control lines
- Rugged construction provides protection to filtering element; especially useful for repeated changes in wiring or field connections
- 2 to 6 terminals available (combine if larger number of terminals needed)
- Cost-effective solution for industrial interconnection EMI filtering problems
- Termination options available: straight lead, male or female disconnects, and value-added wiring
- RoHS Compliant with exemption 7. Fully compliant versions available.
Filtered and Customisable Connectors
Our filtered connectors are available as drop in replacements to standard unfiltered connectors. Options available include D-SUB, circular connectors in Mil-DTL configurations = 38999, 15116, 87723, 24308, 26482, 5015.