Available from APC Hi-Rel, Q-Tech Corporation’s range of crystal oscillators are designed to be used in the space, military, avionics and high temperature applications.
To find out more about Q-Tech’s range of crystal oscillators, contact APC Hi-Rel on 0330 313 3220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Crystal oscillators range
Having produced some of the industries smallest crystal oscillators and ultra-miniature QTCH oscillator series, Q-tech’s oscillators are used for high-reliability industries of space, aerospace, military/avionics and high temp/downhole.
Q-Tech’s MIL-O-55310 was the company’s first to appear on the MIL-O-55310 (now MIL-PRF-55310) qualified products list.
Today, Q-Tech is qualified on over 28 MIL-PRF-55310 slash sheet part numbers listed below, offering various combinations of packages, voltages, and logic types, and temperature stabilities that meet the full range of military and space requirements.
Recognised to be the world’s tightest stability TCXO for space, as tight as ± 3 PPM total error budget for 18 years, with features of the lowest phase noise TCXOs for Space.
New miniature oscillators
Available in three packages:
- XO – the smallest crystal oscillators at 2.5×3.2mm with -55°C to 125°C temperature range options in CMOS and LVPECL/LVDS
- VCXO – miniature crystal oscillator packages in 3.2×5.0 and 5×7
- TCXO – miniature crystal oscillator packages down to 2.0×2.5 with temperature stabilities <±0.5ppm
Low noise voltage-controlled SAW oscillators, providing superior performance at operating frequencies. Also features:
- -170 dB noise floor at 1.3+ GHz output frequency
- Frequencies from 400 MHz to 1.3+ GHz
- Absolute pull range (APR) ±20ppm min.
Q-Tech’s high stability oven controlled crystal oscillator (OCXO) is a high-reliability signal generator that provides Sine wave or HCMOS output. The OCXO is designed to be used in aerospace applications.