Discover the benefits of the Medigenic keyboard and mouse, for free.
We are confident that caregivers and healthcare professionals will find the Medigenic infection control keyboard and mouse range easy to sanitise, without compromising on performance. So we would like to offer you the opportunity to trial the range for yourself, for free.
To request a two-week trial of the Medigenic Compliance keyboard and mouse, simply complete the form below and our team will contact you to arrange your trial.
For more information contact our specialist team on 0330 313 3220 or email email@example.com
Subject to terms and conditions below and only available for organisations based within the UK.
Request a free keyboard trial
Once you have submitted a keyboard trial request using the form above, a member of our team will contact you to arrange the date of your keyboard trial. This will usually be within 24 hours, but due to popularity, may take a little longer.
We will then arrange to send you your keyboard and mouse, which will come supplied with everything you need, including a checklist for ensuring items are cleaned and have everything they need to be returned.
The checklist will also contain details of how to seek support should you need it during your trial period.
Towards the end of your free trial, a member of our team will contact you again to see how you got on and to collect some feedback. You can then either:
- Keep the Medigenic keyboard and mouse, paying the balance owed to APC Technology Group
- Ask for a quote for further Medigenic units
- Return the keyboard and mouse free of charge.
Our team will arrange a suitable pickup date with you. Once returned to our warehouse, our team will check and clean the keyboard (for their safety, please ensure you sanitise the keyboards before sending back). Should we need to contact you for any missing items or damage, then we will call and discuss this with you.
Please ensure you have read and acknowledged the keyboard trial agreement below before requesting a trial.
Our free Medigenic trial is subject to acceptance of our trial agreement below and is only available for organisations based within the UK.
By submitting a request for our keyboard trial, you accept that you have the authority to act on behalf of your organisation and accept this agreement accordingly.
- Our free keyboard trial is for the Medigenic Compliance keyboard and mouse only, subject to availability
- The trial period is for two weeks only
- You agree to ensure the free trial items will be available for collection on the pickup date agreed with APC Technology Group
- You will return the trial items in their original packaging, including manuals and any cables that accompanied them
- Items being returned must be in good, working condition and must be cleaned and sanitised prior to pick up by our courier
- APC Technology Group reserve the right to invoice you for all or part of the goods for any trial products that are not available for collection or return within the specified time
- APC Technology Group reserve the right to invoice you for all or part of the goods for any trial products not returned in re-stockable condition.
Medigenic keyboard trials are subject to availability. APC Technology Group reserve the right to remove, cancel or deny participation in the free trial for any reason at any time. Participation in the keyboard trial is also an acknowledgment of our standard terms and conditions.