ERS/ ERS-lite Datasheet - Rev. Sep. 2016pdf
Carbon dioxide is the most significant contributor to global warming. APC Smartwave’s CO₂ level monitoring sensors are used for the continuous monitoring of CO₂ levels in their surrounding environment, confined spaces, inert storage areas or where low or high levels of CO₂ may pose a hazard to personnel and the environment.
Ultra RF boxed Room Temperature, Humidity and CO₂ Tx (Internal Antenna)
Wireless transmitter with internal temperature, humidity and CO₂ sensors for measurement of an ambient room environment, complete with pre-programmed alarm.
Each unit is pre-programmed, prior to despatch with requested min/max thresholds. In the event of a threshold breach, the sensor will transmit an alarm immediately. Ideal for more sensitive or time critical applications.
- Battery powered (up to 5 year battery life)
- Measures temperatures from -55°C to +125°C
- Measures humidity range 0 to 100 %RH
- Measures CO₂ range 0-5000ppm
- Small footprint
- Wireless range upto 15km line of sight
- Optional alarm function – temperature only
ERS and ERS-lite are LoRaWAN™ room sensors for measuring indoor environment. ERS is enclosed in an room sensor box and it is designed to be wall mounted. All Elsys sensors are equipped with NFC (Near Field Communication) for easy configuration with an Android phone. With our application “Sensor Settings“, you can change sample rate, data rate, encryption keys, triggers, activation and more. All our sensors are built on the LoRaWAN™ stack from Semtech.
- LoRa Alliance Certified
- CO₂ (optional)
- Motion (PIR)
- NFC for easy configuration
- Size : 86x86x26mm
- Accuracy: ± 0.5°C, ±2%rh
- Resolution: 0.1°C, 0.1%rh
- Approx. range: 8km
- Battery life: 10 years (LoRaWAN™ modulation SF10)
- Channel planes: US902-928, EU863-870, AS923, AU915-928, KR920-923
- Powered by two 3.6V AA lithium battery