RF & Microwave Filters Brochurepdf
Available in the UK from APC RF & Microwave, API Technologies’ range of bandpass filters are available in a wide assortment of topologies including lumped element, cavity, ceramic, SAW, tubular, suspended substrate and waveguide.
For technical sales and product information contact APC RF & Microwave on 0330 124 4540 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rapid Filter Centers
- Available from APC, API offers rapid cell bandpass filters in the following topologies: surface mount ceramic covering 400 MHz – 2500 MHz, cavity with SMA connectors covering 800 MHz-20 GHz and lumped element covering 1 MHz-3 GHz with the following options: SMA connectors, surface mount or PC pin.
- Rapid filter solutions are ideal for moderate complexity, standard design options.
Wide Range of Topologies
- API’s bandpass filter expertise covers nearly every topology including SAW, cavity, lumped element, tubular, suspended substrate, ceramic and waveguide designs.
- Utilising sophisticated software such as Sonnet EM Simulator and SolidWorks, creative layouts can be realised to optimise package size and electrical performance.
Advanced SAW Filters
- API Technologies continues to provide cutting edge SAW technology for today’s military and commercial markets in frequencies from 20 MHz to 2600 MHz.
- In order to optimise performance in a given package size, API Technologies engineers can utilise multiple topologies in a single design.
- API Technologies’ engineers routinely simulate proposed designs, meeting the customer’s specifications while optimising performance, size and cost.
High Power Waveguide Filters
- API Technologies designs and manufactures waveguide filters to 40 GHz with peak power level handling of up to 50 kW.
High Complexity Ceramic Filters
- High complexity ceramic filters, like the 6 pole 2100 MHz design with a 45/0.5 dB shape factor of less than 3:1, are examples of the exceptional performance available.