RF and Microwave Filters Brochurepdf
Diplexers, Triplexers and Multiplexers Filters
Available in the UK from APC RF & Microwave, API Technologies lowpass, highpass and bandpass filters can be combined to form our state-of-the-art diplexers/duplexers, triplexers and multiplexers. API utilises suspended substrate, lumped element and cavity filters in our multiplexer (MUX) designs.
Versatility is a hallmark that separates API Technologies from other filter companies. Choosing from a wide assortment of topologies, our engineers match the optimum topology for peak performance including iris coupling to reduce unit size and silver plating for lower loss.
For more information about our full range of filters contact APC RF & Microwave on 0330 313 3220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Wide Range of Topologies
- Suspended substrate is ideal for broadband diplexers/duplexers and multiplexers offering superior design flexibility and low loss.
- Because of our customer’s preexisting interface conditions, our engineers designed the diplexed output connectors to exit the bottom of the housing, matching up to the customer’s connectors.
- A customer requested a diplexer/duplexer with very low insertion loss, extremely high rejection and a custom housing. Our engineers responded with a diplexer/duplexer incorporating unconventional cross coupling, which exceeded the customer’s requirements.
- Multiple topologies can be integrated within a single package for broad frequency coverage.
- Our expert engineers designed a pole-placed, highpass-lowpass notch diplexer/duplexer which provided just the right amount of rejection.
- We delivered a solution without suffering increased loss on either side of the passband.
- Iris coupling is available to reduce unit size.
- We incorporate cross coupling to realize transmission zeros for better out-of-band rejection and lower loss.
Inmet Brand Bias Tees
- API Technologies manufactures Inment Brand Bias Tees in frequencies up to 50 GHz with multiple connector configurations.
- Multiple models available including:
- General Purpose Bias Tees
- High Current Bias Tees
- Broadband Bias Tees
- 75 Ohm Bias Tees
- Pulsed Bias Tees