Available from APC Technology Group, Laird Connectivity produces internal antennas for a variety of IoT applications. Its embedded antennas will connect your wireless devices with superior performance and speed.
Whether for Wi-Fi/Bluetooth or Multiband/Cellular IoT and M2M applications, the small size and form factor of Laird Connectivity antennas make them easily concealable within a product’s enclosure, eliminating any negative impact on product aesthetics.
Our technical sales team can help you find the right antenna, including creating custom
antenna to meet your exact specifications and requirements.
As a long-established industry leader in wireless connectivity, Laird Connectivity offers a
broad internal antenna portfolio for Wi-Fi and Bluetooth applications. Available in various
configurations designed to save space, increase performance, and offer mounting flexibility,
these Wi-Fi and Bluetooth antennas are precisely designed to the unique requirements of
Laird Connectivity’s internal antennas for IoT and M2M feature a broad range of supported
frequencies in a small, durable form factor. Their PCB design allows them to be mounted
inside any non-metallic housing, providing omnidirectional connection across several IoT
and M2M bands.
Their range includes:
- FlexNotch 2.4 GHz antenna
- FlexPIFA flexible adhesive-backed PIFA internal antenna
- mFlexPIFA flexible adhesive-backed PIFA internal antenna
- Nanoblade series internal antenna
- D-puck series embedded antenna
- FlexMIMO dual-band MIMO internal antenna
- Mini nanoblade flex series internal antenna
- Max blade series internal antenna
- Mini nanoblade series antenna
- Nanogreen series internal antenna