SMP2 EMF datasheetpdf
3-in-1 Field Strength Meter for EMF Exposure
Available from APC Test – Wavelength’s SMP2 is purpose built to provide accurate, compliant measurements that prove you have taken steps the necessary steps to measure people’s exposure to electromagnetic fields, in accordance with ICNIRP, IEC, EN, IEEE, European Directive 2013/35/EU, FCC and other compliance standards on exposure to electromagnetic fields.
The SMP2 is the only device that offers genuine 3-in-1 functionalities: broadband measurements (DC to 40 GHz), frequency spectrum analysis (DC to 400 kHz) and static field measurements. It provides the most advanced features and technology on the market, designed for users who need high-quality measurements, ease of use and good reporting tools.
To arrange a visit from our test and measurement technical team or to discuss your requirements contact us on 0330 313 3220 or email the APC Test team.
SMPT2 Product Features
- BROADBAND MEASUREMENTS DC – 40 GHz With RMS and isotropic field probes
- SPECTRUM ANALYSIS DC – 400 kHz Real-time FFT
- WEIGHTED PEAK METHOD (WPM) Real-time comparison in % with the selected limits
- ASSESSMENTS ACCORDING TO EUROPEAN DIRECTIVE 2013/35/EU In accordance with international standards: ICNIRP, IEC, EN, IEEE, etc.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE GPS Integrated in the instrument
- USB AND FIBRE OPTIC COMMUNICATION PC software included