EDU33210A Waveform Generatorpdf
Keysight EDU33210A Series Smart Bench Essentials Waveform and Function Generators
High Signal Integrity with Built-In Popular Waveforms
Available from APC Technology Group, the Keysight EDU33210 Series function / arbitrary waveform generator is part of the Keysight Smart Bench Series of four unique instruments that harness one powerful graphical interface to connect, control, and capture measurement data. It also comes with PathWave BenchVue Waveform Builder software. Get all the standard functions and waveforms with the most stable, lowest-distortion function generator in its class.
It offers the following features:
- Keysight PathWave BenchVue software to enable remote instrument control
- USB and LAN input / output interfaces for remote connectivity
- 20 MHz sine and square waveforms
- ramp, triangle, noise, pulse generation with a variable edge, and DC waveform
- Six built-in modulation types and 17 popular waveforms to simulate typical applications for testing
- 7-inch colour display for simultaneous parameter set up, signal viewing, and editing
- 16-bit arbitrary waveform capability with memory up to 8M samples per channel
EDU33211A – Waveform Generator, 20 MHz, 1 Channel
The EDU33211A single channel function / arbitrary waveform generator brings uncompromising performance to an entry-level function generator.
EDU33212A – Waveform Generator, 20 MHz, 2 Channel
The EDU33212A dual channel function / arbitrary waveform generator provides uncompromising performance for dual channel synchronised test signals.