Get A Free Keysight Handheld LCR Meter
For a limited time, receive a free Keysight U1733C handheld LCR meter with a qualifying purchase of a Keysight power supply.
Powering an inductive or capacitive device can draw a large inrush current. Having an LCR meter helps you measure the reactance of the load so you can select a power supply that protects your device against overcurrent.
The following are key features you want from a power supply to protect a reactive load:
- Delayed overcurrent protection
- Variable slew rate
- Current limit
U1733C Handheld LCR Meter Benefits
You can measure devices with frequencies up to 100 kHz, a capability that is typical in benchtop meters. Auto identification displays the component type and provides impedance measurements, equivalent series resistance, and direct current resistance. A 16-hour battery offers a longer run time, so you can perform quick, inductive, capacitive, and resistance (LCR) measurements at your convenience.
- Customers must purchase one of the following new Keysight models during the promotion period to be eligible to claim the free U1733C handheld LCR meter:
– E36233A and E36234A dual-output power supply
– E36313A triple-output power supply
– N6702C low-profile modular power system mainframe
– N6705C DC power analyser
– B2901B, B2902B, B2911B, B2912B source measure unit
– B2961B, B2962B low noise power source
- Customers must complete the information on the claim form to qualify for
- Customers can claim the complimentary product up to 90 days after the
promotion period ends
- Lease/demo orders and remarketed equipment are not eligible for this
- This promotion cannot be combined with other offers or promotions
- Keysight Technologies reserves the right to modify or discontinue this offer
during the promotional period
- This promotion does not affect APC’s standard terms and conditions of sale and purchase