Bird Antenna and Cable RF Power Monitors ACM Series
Service providers and self maintained end user’s can rely on Bird’s Antenna and Cable RF Power Monitors to keep their critical sites up and running. Designed to detect antenna and cable faults that transmitter-internal VSWR monitors may not detect, it also provides accurate RF in-line power measurement functionality.
For product information and technical sales on Bird Antenna and Cable RF Power Monitors, call us on 0330 313 3220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Models available from 108-144 MHz, 136-225 MHz, 225-520 MHz, 470-960 MHz, 960-2400 MHz Accurately monitors your antenna and cable system VSWR levels
- Integral coupler with high directivity optimizes measurement accuracy. Measures small changes in antenna VSWR with high feeder and interface losses
- Provides multiple alarms if an antenna or cable failure should occur
- Monitors transmitter output power and includes low or high power alarms
- Measures true average power of signals with high peak-to-average characteristics – works with any modulation!
- Remote access with both monitoring and control via serial and ethernet interfaces
- Included as standard Push-To-Talk (PTT) input to avoid false alarm triggering when the transmitter (radio) is not keyed.
3G, Low Power Broadcast, CDMA, CDMA 2000, Edge, GSM, Government, Microwave, Military, Paging, Public Safety, Rail, TDMA, TETRA, TETRAPOL, VHF & UHF, LMR and WLL
Call 0330 313 3220 or email us for more information and supported pricing for the Bird Antenna and Cable RF Power Monitors.
APC Test is the exclusive UK distributor for Bird products and the European Service Centre for Bird Calibration
For more than 45 years, APC Test (formerly Aspen Electronics) has been the exclusive UK distributor for Bird RF products, providing unrivalled engineer-to-engineer expertise and in-depth product knowledge.
In addition, as the European Service Centre for Bird products, our calibration lab has wealth of practical experience in maintaining and calibrating your Bird products.
Our Bird specialists can help find the optimum product and configuration for your project. For technical guidance and product sales contact us on: