Bird Handheld Cable & Antenna Analyzers
APC Test provide the full range of cable & antenna testers from Bird.
Locate RF cable, connector & antenna problems at the source
SiteHawk™ Cable and Antenna analyzers are the fastest, most cost effective solution to quickly identify failing RF cables, connectors and antennas. The handheld testers offer measurements that include precision return loss vs. frequency, return loss vs. distance, voltage standing wave ratio (VSWR), cable loss and distance-to-fault (DTF) measurements.
SiteHawk™ analyzers help novice and expert users alike find problems before they become time-consuming, expensive repairs.
For expert advice and demos on Bird SiteHawk™ Cable and Antenna analyzers, contact APC Test on 0330 313 3220 or email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
The underlying engine of SiteHawk products is a simple 1-port network analyzer that delivers powerful features:
- Frequency range up to 6000 MHz
- Built-in cable data minimizes time required to perform a distance-to-fault test
- Testing RF antennas and cables at the frequency of operation provides a clear indication of performance
- Measuring slight changes in impedance will help uncover passive intermodulation distortion and adjacent channel power problems for digitally modulated signals
- Test your system without shutting down other site transmitters
- Reliable measurements even in a very high ambient RF energy environment
- Transfer files wirelessly from the Bluetooth-enabled SiteHawk™ to other devices or laptops
- USB communication port for connection to storage device and battery charging
- Three Year Warranty
Call 0330 313 3220 or email us for more information and supported pricing for Bird Sitehawk units.
Advantages of Frequency Domain Reflectometry
- Frequency Domain Reflectometry (FDR) measurements are sensitive to RF problems and accurately identifies the return loss of the antenna
- Using Return Loss, identify problems, such as moisture collection or antennas damaged by lightning, at the top of the tower
- Fault location or DTF mode indicates VSWR or Return Loss levels at each point along the cable and antenna system length
- FDR technology is used to identify very small changes in RF impedance versus distance
Handheld Cable & Antenna Analyzers
|Item No||Item Name||Frequency Range||Frequency Resolution||Frequency Accuracy|
|Item No:SK-4500-TC||Item Name:SiteHawk, Antenna and Cable Analyzer||Frequency Range:1 – 4500 MHz||Frequency Resolution:1kHz||Frequency Accuracy:±2.5×10-6 @25 °C|
|Item No:SK-6000-TC||Item Name:SiteHawk, Antenna and Cable Analyzer||Frequency Range:1 – 6000 MHz||Frequency Resolution:1kHz||Frequency Accuracy:±2.5×10-6 @25°C|
|Item No:7003A001‐4, Aviation Test Kit||Item Name:N/A||Frequency Range:N/A||Frequency Resolution:N/A||Frequency Accuracy:N/A|
|Item No:7003A001, General Test Kit||Item Name:Cable and Antenna Test Kit||Frequency Range:N/A||Frequency Resolution:N/A||Frequency Accuracy:N/A|
|Item No:AT-500||Item Name:Antenna Tester||Frequency Range:2 - 520 MHz||Frequency Resolution:20 kHz||Frequency Accuracy:± 50 kHz|
APC Test is the exclusive UK distributor for Bird products and the European Service Centre for Bird Calibration
For more than 45 years, APC Test (formerly Aspen Electronics) has been the exclusive UK distributor for Bird RF products, providing unrivalled engineer-to-engineer expertise and in-depth product knowledge.
In addition, as the European Service Centre for Bird products, our calibration lab has wealth of practical experience in maintaining and calibrating your Bird products.
Our Bird specialists can help find the optimum product and configuration for your project. For technical guidance and product sales contact us on: