Signal Analysis / Editing Software
Signal Analysis and Editing Software offers the ability to both analyze, create and modify large data sets. Whether you are analyzing long periods of recorded RF data or needing to create complex scenario testing, Bird offers easy to use software tools to match your needs.
- Simultaneously view and analyze up to 4 signal files (channels), with each channel displayed in frequency, time, and magnitude plots chosen by the user
- Playback all or a portion of a file
- Files can be played forward or backward, paused, or stepped in any direction with adjustable playback speed
- Visualize the amplitude summary of entire capture files
- Zoom into specific portions of a file to quickly identify time segments of interest for analysis
- No limitation on file duration
- Single or multiple display environment
- User-adjustable channel playback time offsets with sub-sample precision and more
- Electronic Warfare: Modify captured radar, jamming, and communications signals to create countermeasures
- Wireless Communications Testing: Evaluate satellite and terrestrial voice and data equipment and networks
- Radar Testing: Create waveforms to analyze system effectiveness
- Spectrum Monitoring: In conjunction with Spectro-X, analyze and modify signals of interest such as interferers in unauthorized spectrum
APC Test is the exclusive UK distributor for Bird products and the European Service Centre for Bird Calibration
For more than 45 years, APC Test (formerly Aspen Electronics) has been the exclusive UK distributor for Bird RF products, providing unrivalled engineer-to-engineer expertise and in-depth product knowledge.
In addition, as the European Service Centre for Bird products, our calibration lab has wealth of practical experience in maintaining and calibrating your Bird products.
Our Bird specialists can help find the optimum product and configuration for your project. For technical guidance and product sales contact us on: