microSync RX Datasheet Rev. Aug 2020pdf
Powerful IEEE 1588 PTP Grandmaster and NTP Server in a 19-inch rackmount enclosure.
Offering a high level of efficiency and versatility, the Meinberg microSyncRXrange impresses with high port density and optional redundant power supplies.
Providing two IEEE 1588 ports, the microSyncRX models are powerful GNSS synchronized PTP Grandmasters offering a high level of accuracy and supporting all major PTP profiles: Default, Power, Telecom (Frequency and Phase profiles), SMPTE, AES67/RAVENNA or IEEE 802.1AS profile.
All microSyncRX variants offer key features like multiple programmable output signals (two over fibre optical ST connectors), four Gigabit Ethernet interfaces and the ability to synchronize both NTP and PTP devices.
The sheer diversity of outputs and interfaces allows the microSyncRX to be deployed in a large range of industries and applications. Depending on industry requirements customers can choose from different variants to best suit their needs.
The variants are defined via the BNC connectors which can provide several I/O options.
Now available with an OLED display.
In addition to showing the time and date, the display allows the user to configure the network management port LAN 0 to set the IP address and netmask without requiring additional equipment.
The status of the receiver can be checked via the display and its intuitive rotary control can be used to navigate through the menu and change settings.
- Selectable reference time sources
- GPS: Satellite receiver for the Global Positioning System
- GNS: Combined GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/BeiDou satellite receiver (L1 frequency band), can also be used for mobile applications
- GNS-UC: GPS and Galileo Satellite Receiver with Up-Converter for Meinberg GPS Antenna/Converter
- High-performance (S)NTP server
- Meinberg Device Manager for configuration and status monitoring
- IEEE 1588 PTP time server incl. IEC/IEEE 61850-9-3 & IEEE C.37.238
- Redundant power supply with AC or DC voltage
- Different oscillator options for advanced holdover performance
- Optional OLED display with rotary control for initial setup
- All microSync models offer a wide range of multiple output signals, allowing synchronization of both network devices such as NTP clients and PTP slaves as well as directly attached synchronization clients with other electrical and optical signals.