Download the microSync product flyerpdf
Meinberg announces multipurpose synchronisation solution – the microSync
The microSync family is Meinberg’s new series of compact synchronisation solutions.
Introduced to the public for the first time at CIGRE Paris in August, the microSync series is available in multiple variants and form factors, including rackmount (both half-rack and full 19”) as well as railmount chassis models.
The half-rack microSyncHR models and the railmount microSyncHS products feature compact design and a high port density.
The 19” rackmount microSyncRX models additionally offer redundant power supplies.
All microSync models offer a wide range of multiple output signals, allowing synchronisation of both network devices, such as NTP clients and PTP slaves, as well as directly attached synchronisation clients with other electrical and optical signals.
All models share the integrated microSync embedded network processor running Meinbergs sync-optimised meinbergOS firmware, supporting NTP, PTP IEEE 1588 and a variety of protocols for management tasks.
The microSync series offers optical or electrical network connectivity by using SFP modules. There are a selection of sync input possibilities available, for example the 72-channel Multi GNSS Receiver for GPS, Galileo, GLONASS and BeiDou.
Key features of the microSync:
- Powerful IEEE 1588 PTP time server including IEC/IEEE 61850-9-3 and IEEE C.37.238
- High performance (S)NTP server
- DIN rail and half rack solution for a space efficient design
- Different oscillator options for advanced holdover performance
- Meinberg Device Manager for configuration and status monitoring
- 3 years warranty
- Unlimited technical support including firmware updates